If your organization is sales tax exempt, but you see sales tax added to your order during checkout, please take the following steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your online account in checkout.
- If you do not have an online account, please register here.
- On the Payment step, add "Tax Exempt" under Add Special Instructions.
- Submit your order and make a note of your order number.
- Contact Customer Service to send your sales tax exemption certificate along with your order number.
Our team will review your documentation and verify your exemption status before processing your order. Once verification is complete, we will remove sales tax from your order. As long as you created an online account, it will be marked as sales tax exempt for all future orders.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you place your initial order, your card account will reflect a pending charge for the full amount, including sales tax. However, the actual payment posted to your account will reflect the lower amount excluding sales tax.